Welcome to my newly re-designed blog. I am glad you stopped by to visit. My name is Jennifer and I am a breast cancer survivor! In my blog you will read about the everyday happenings of a stay at home mom of 3 girls: Sara, Chloe and Delaney.

About me: Christian, 37 years old and happily married to Scott since 2001. I have 3 sisters and my youngest sister is also my identical twin.

Becky
Ashley
Emily
Dana
Deidre



Powered by Blogger
Layout by
Joyful Mother Designs

 

 

 

 


Good Day!

Don't you just love the color pink!! It is my new favorite color. I found this quote a friends tag on her signature. "Accusing a homeschool kid of missing out on socialization is like accusing a work-at-home entrepreneur of missing out on corporate politics." --Perry Marshall I thought that was interesting! Ponder on that one!

Delaney is yelling at me from the other room to come ear. Yes I misspelled on purpose. That is what she is saying ! she is so cute.

We are starting VBS in 2 weeks. I am helping with the music. I will enjoy it. I just hope I can remember the stuff.

Sara is going to Romaina in July! I hope it is a life changing experince. I think it will be.

Pray for her. Also pray they get there money raised and that she gets her passport on time!

I hope you all have a good day! Scott is off friday and Monday!! that will be fun.

Thursday, May 25, 2006 | 1 comments