Welcome to my newly re-designed blog. I am glad you stopped by to visit. My name is Jennifer and I am a breast cancer survivor! In my blog you will read about the everyday happenings of a stay at home mom of 3 girls: Sara, Chloe and Delaney.

About me: Christian, 37 years old and happily married to Scott since 2001. I have 3 sisters and my youngest sister is also my identical twin.

Becky
Ashley
Emily
Dana
Deidre



Powered by Blogger
Layout by
Joyful Mother Designs

 

 

 

 


Hey

I figured I would post in blue, since that is how I feel. There is no good reason why I feel blue, but I know tomorrrow will be better. :)

We have been going alot lately and I feel like I am getting burned out. We got to this function and that. Man what about resting at home. How do you have time to teach your kids anything if you are always on the go. I know mom what you are going to say :)

I colored Sara's hair yesterday a red color. She loves it. It looks pretty. they say she looks more like me :)

Well I will let ya know what Santa brings hehe.

Monday, December 18, 2006 | 1 comments