Welcome to my newly re-designed blog. I am glad you stopped by to visit. My name is Jennifer and I am a breast cancer survivor! In my blog you will read about the everyday happenings of a stay at home mom of 3 girls: Sara, Chloe and Delaney.

About me: Christian, 37 years old and happily married to Scott since 2001. I have 3 sisters and my youngest sister is also my identical twin.

Becky
Ashley
Emily
Dana
Deidre



Powered by Blogger
Layout by
Joyful Mother Designs

 

 

 

 


FRIDAY!!!!

Hello everyone! I hope your week has went well. Mine has been pretty good. Today Cheryl and I have been in a weird mood. We have been messing with each other all day.

It has been a beatiful day. It has been in the late 60's and lower 70's here. But it is suppose to rain on Sat. though.

Scott's uncle who had bladder cancer and his bladder taken out found out that his cancer has spread. Man what do you tell someone that is faced with that? Pray for him and his family. It puts life in perspective doesn't it!

Pray for you children and youth of our church. They are faced with so much more than we ever were! I am learning that being a mother of 1 teenager and 2 younger children.

I am going to get to see a good friend tomorrow that was dx with breast cancer that moved to Texas. She is really young around 33. She was dx with inflamatory breast cancer which is a very aggressive type of cancer and people usually survive about 2 years, but God has done a miracle in her life. She has done a new kind of chemo and her tumor has shrunk awhole lot and her nodes are also clear and she is going to get to have surgery which is usually unheard of. Isn't God Great!!!!

Well it is a slow day today! So I am going to sit back and relax!

Friday, March 09, 2007 | 1 comments