Welcome to my newly re-designed blog. I am glad you stopped by to visit. My name is Jennifer and I am a breast cancer survivor! In my blog you will read about the everyday happenings of a stay at home mom of 3 girls: Sara, Chloe and Delaney.

About me: Christian, 37 years old and happily married to Scott since 2001. I have 3 sisters and my youngest sister is also my identical twin.

Becky
Ashley
Emily
Dana
Deidre



Powered by Blogger
Layout by
Joyful Mother Designs

 

 

 

 


A long time to talk to you!

It has been so long since I posted I don't know where to even start. I have started a new job, which I like ok. It is alot more stressful, I sometimes wonder what I have done going there but it is ok. I work at the court house in General Sessions. You learn alot about what goes on in the county. It can be very interesting.

My health has been ok. The meds I take still makes me very irritable and makes me feel bad at times. I am seriously thanking about quit taking it. It is hard to decide to quit something they scare you into taking.

Delaney is really growing up. She will be 4 this year. She is a smart little girl. Sara is going to be a senior this year. I picked up her senior pictures and felt really proud of her. She has grown up so fast. I hope that she really excels next year in school.

So does anyone still read this? we will see!

Friday, July 20, 2007 | 2 comments